Beta Reader Feedback -
The Necromancer's Daughter
If you didn't finish and you really didn't like it... (would give 1 or 2 stars)
Choose any that apply:
The problem for me was the story and what was happening - it was too dark, strange, confusing, or something else
The overall story is interesting but I didn't like the writing style - the way it was written
Story and writing style were both okay or good, but this draft needs a lot of work
Then go ahead and skip to the bottom and submit the form. And thank you lots! This feedback is valuable.
If you mostly liked it...
As you answer the questions below, please be
1. List any spots that got boring or where you were tempted to put it down. NOTE: If you started reading but didn't finish, please note where you stopped and why the book lost you at that point.
2. Were there any characters that seemed flat or character choices that didn't make sense to you?
3. Plot holes or plot problems... if you saw any, what were they?
4. Was there anything that you thought was missing or unsatisfying - such as, not enough description of the setting, or some element of the story that didn't go anywhere?
5. If you were to review it on Amazon as a reader who paid for the book and didn't know me, how many stars would you give it, and why?
Yes, I am happy to be thanked in the acknowledgements
Please use this name for me:
Yes, add me to the Launch Team - I'd like to help promote the book on social media when it comes out (Hilary will make it very easy!)
Use this email address for me:
Thank you so much!!!! This is very helpful to me, and I really appreciate all your time and trouble!
Sign up here